ALTERNATIVE COMPLIMENTARY MEDICINE NEWS & REVIEW:
By Columnist Julie Rammal – International Celebrity Personal Trainer, Yoga and Pilates Pro:
Photo Credit: InShape News, 2014 – Abs–
Every muscle and organ has its own function and task, but our core is the Queen of your body. It is the fundamental part of our body that keeps your posture upright, supports your back, keeps your immunity stable and keeps our major organs in position. Basically, if you did not have a core, you could not do 90% of things you do daily. So, begin loving your core.
Now that we all share something in common – abs, the question is who has the prettiest and best – designed abs? The way we train our abs can differentiate how our abs look like. For example, if you do heavy weight training you develop more of the 6 pack abs look. If you exercise holistically, you will develop a more natural look.
Here are some super fantastic workout videos that you can do in the convenience of your own home. Alternate these workouts every other day, for one week, and you’ll begin to notice a difference.
360 Degree Abs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNrlNKjnGhw
Core Twister Revolution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpLc2URn7ts
In case you do not have the internet, try the classic holistic ab routine below in 5-easy-steps.
- Lie down on your back, bend your knees, and places your hands behind your head. Inhale, elongate, your spine, and as you exhale lift your head and shoulders up and return back to starting position. Repeat 10-20 repetitions.
- From step one, keep your head and shoulders up and pulse 10-20 times and hold. Repeat 1-3 sets and return back to starting position.
- Elongate legs and arms as you lie down on your back. Slowly engage your abdominals and roll up to touch your toes and slowly roll back down. Repeat 10-15 reps.
- Lie down on your back and place your hands behind your buttocks. Elevate your legs 2-3 inches off the ground and hold for 10-30 seconds. Perform 1-3 sets.
- Lie down on your back and breathe in deeply through your nose and as you exhale, imprint your spine into the flow. Take 10-15 breaths to cool down from your session.
Love your abs, and they will love you back.
About Our Alternative Complimentary Medicine News and Review Columnist
Julie Rammal is an International Celebrity Personal Trainer, Yoga and Pilates Pro, and a leading holistic fitness and Ayurvedic practitioner. She has trained some of the biggest stars and Royal families in the middle east. Therefore, it is no wonder she is called, “The Middle East Princess of Holistic Fitness.”
Growing-up in over 40 countries, Julie has helped thousands of people to find themselves by connecting back to their body and mind. Her diverse fitness background in: Aerobics, dance, gymnastics, Pilates and Yoga have led her to create the first holistic fitness DVD that focuses on changing, connecting, and training the body and mind together in a 2-week program to make you younger, firmer, and slimmer! Her recently produced DVD, “IN LIGHT OF CHANGE” (52 minutes, www.jsport.co) was a huge hit seller.
Julie demonstrates a variety of fitness moves inspired by aerobics, primal movements, stretching, Yoga and Pilates. She honors the mind and body. Julie focuses on spreading her messages of natural holistic fitness, health, and motivation to inspire our current and next generation to connect to a healthier and naturally fitter, stress free population.
Disclaimer: The information published in this column are based on the author’s own professional and personal knowledge, and opinion. This information and opinion are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any manner. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition and consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on InShape News.