HEALTH & FITNESS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
THE WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW of HEALTH AND FITNESS…
Do you have a health and fitness question that you’d like answered? Then fire away…
Here you will receive answers from our health and fitness expert, Sigrid de Castella. Along with other qualified and certified personal trainers.
InShape NewsFlash is about you, your body, and living life to the fullest. And, it’s about delivering the health and fitness news that you want. So what are you waiting for? Become involved and have your say.
Your Questions Answered
- Are There Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite?
- Can a Diabetic Exercise?
- Can I Do Exercises at My Desk that Burn Calories?
- Can I Sculpt My Body?
- Do I Need to Take Supplements?
- How Can Belly Fat Be Reduced?
- How Can I Stop People Picking on Me About My Weight?
- How Do I Gain Weight and Build Muscle?
- How Do I Get a Flat Stomach?
- How Do I Get a Sexy Butt?
- How Do I Overcome Anxiety?
- How Do Personal Fitness Trackers Work, and are They Any Good?
- How Does Breakfast Help Me to Lose Weight?
- How Long Do Colds Last & What Reduces Severity?
- I’m a Beginner – What Gym Routine Should I Do?
- If I Lift Weights Will I Get Bigger Muscles?
- Is Fructose Good or Bad for You?
- Is Yoga or Pilates Better for Your Body than Weights?
- Kale Fad Or Fashionable Fitness Food?
- Mental Strength and Weight Loss
- Overcoming an Eating Disorder
- Secrets to Sexy Legs
- Slimming Down Muscular Legs
- The Quickie Workout
- What are Low Carb Diets?
- What Are the Best Flab Fighting Exercises?
- What are the Best Foods to Eat Before Working Out?
- What are the Best Ways to Reduce Abdominal Fat?
- What are the Biggest Mistakes People Make When They Start Exercising?
- What Do Nutritional Food Labels Mean?
- What Exercises Are Best in Winter?
- What is a Paleo Diet, and is it Good for You?
- When’s the Best Time to Workout?
- Yo-Yo Dieting
- Your Body and Ageing