REIKI NEWS & REVIEW:
By Columnist Camille Lucy – Certified Holistic Health Coach & Reiki Practitioner:
We all have chakras or energy centers in our body. In Sanskrit, Chakra means a wheel or disk. Chakras are “wheels” or vortexes of swirling energy throughout our body. We have 7 main Chakras: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and Crown.
The Crown Chakra is the seventh Chakra and connects us with the Universe and Source of All-There-Is. The Crown Chakra is located at the crown – the centre of the very top – of the head. The Crown Chakra is the meeting place of the finite and infinite, your body and ego meet your Soul. Its colour is violet or white and its element is thought. The Crown Chakra is the centre of awareness and understanding, connectivity, joy and peace. A balanced, clear Crown Chakra brings a feeling of balance, spirituality, purpose, connection with others and a higher power and wisdom. Signs of imbalance include a lack of spirituality, fear of death, lack of purpose, loneliness, feeling unloved or angry. The Crown Chakra asks us to go beyond our ego into the limitless depths of All-There-Is and to know that we are connected and united with a divine Creator.
Essential Oils to Clear the Crown Chakra
Crystals to Balance the Crown Chakra:
- Clear Quartz
- Herkimer Diamond
- Purple Flourite
- White Topaz
Crown Chakra Affirmation
I am part of the Divine, and I honour the divine within me and others. I honour my Spirit and welcome experiences that nourish and fuel my Soul and its journey. I welcome lessons so I may better understand and learn to trust the wisdom of the Universe. I trust myself, my intuition and my connection to All-There-Is. I am open to living in the present moment, letting go of that which no longer serves me, and am grateful for all the blessings in my life experience. I love and accept myself, and I am open to receiving goodness in my life and overall well-being. All is well in my world. All is well in the World. I am connected, I am wise, I am open, and I am full of Grace. I am at peace. All is well.
Simple Tips for Balancing Your Crown Chakra
- Use the Colour Violet or White – Crystals, lights, clothing, furniture or accessories. Envision the colour violet or a bright white coming from the top of your head. Inhale, fill up with a bright white and violet light, and as you exhale, feel yourself opening to the connection of All-There-Is.
- Meditate or Pray – Nourish your connection with Self and All-There-Is by meditating, praying or finding quiet time to honour all that is and bring yourself back into alignment with yourself and Source.
- Let it Go – Release old attachments and ego beliefs, patterns or stories that no longer serve you. Learn to accept yourself and love yourself and let the ego slip away into the background.
- Give it Away – Share your gifts with others and spread Kindness like confetti.
- Choose Love – Ask yourself, “what would love do?” Respond to life and yourself in loving ways, gentler ways and kinder ways. React slowly, take some time to choose the best response to life for the highest good of all.
- Set Intentions – Set an intention each day, or throughout the day, to keep you aligned and present and mindful. Let your intuition guide you. Trust in the Universe and your own guidance system. It will not steer you astray.
About this 12-part Reiki Series
In this 12-part series, readers will learn about the energy of life, how it affects us, how we can utilise it in beneficial ways and ultimately, how to achieve the Ultimate Success in their very own lives: true joy, love and happiness. I will describe the Chakras (their location, connectivity and more), what energy healing is, and how the Laws of the Universe are at play at all times. Additionally, I will detail how readers can open themselves to receiving, to flow with life instead of resisting, and how we are driven by fear and love. At the end of the 12-part series, readers should have a better understanding of their bodies, themselves and how to expand and enhance their experiences.
Next month I will cover ‘The Laws of the Universe’. I hope you’ll join me then 🙂
About Our Reiki News and Review Columnist – Camille Lucy
Camille Lucy is a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Certified Reiki Practitioner, graphic and web designer, business consultant, and Vice President of a local non-profit that “rehabilitates people through animals.” She is also a writer, a Mother of 3-girls, an artist, a Life-and-Love Junkie, a Self-Expression and Development advocate, and – well, you get the point. She’s a lot of things, just like all of us. Camille is also author of, “The (Real) Love Experiment: Explore Love, Relationships & The Self.” Learn more about her and her adventure(s) at www.CamilleLucy.com or on social media at @LiveFullToday.
Disclaimer: The information published in this column is the author’s professional opinion, and based on their knowledge. This information and opinion are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any way. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have about any medical condition and consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on InShape News.
Follow us on Twitter for more news, tips and inspiration.
Explore our Pinterest boards.
Don’t forget to leave us a comment.
We like to hear what you have to say