ALTERNATIVE COMPLIMENTARY MEDICINE NEWS & REVIEW:
By Columnist Julie Rammal – International Celebrity Personal Trainer, Yoga and Pilates Pro:
Photo credit: Kryon y la modificación del ADN via photopin (license) –
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could shine everywhere you go? Eliminate fear? Conquer your emotions? And your health problems? The secret is to tap into your seven secret chakra centres. These centres are like energetic motors within your physical, emotional and mental health.
When your chakras are blocked, you are prone to various illnesses, and physical and emotional disturbances. For example, if you suffer from eating disorders, immune problems, lower body problems your root chakra may be blocked. If you have physical problems in the genital and reproductive areas and pain in the lower back, your sacral chakra could be blocked. Your seven chakras possess all of the positive and negative thoughts and actions that you have committed in your souls lifetime on Earth.
Seven Magic Spells to Rejuvenate Your Chakras
- Root Chakra – Take a barefoot walk in the grass or on the beach, and connect back to Earth. Or during meditation, close your eyes and imagine a red energetic spiralling ball spinning clockwise cleaning any dark red spots in your root chakra.
- Sacral Chakra – Swim in the ocean or sit in salty water for approximately 20 minutes. During meditation, imagine an energetic orange ball spiralling clockwise cleaning any dark orange spots.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – You can recharge this chakra by watching the sunrise or sunset. During mediation imagine a yellow energetic ball spiralling clockwise cleaning any dark yellow spots.
- Heart Chakra – Practice loving, and consider getting a pet to experience unconditional affection. During meditation, imagine a green spiralling ball spinning clockwise cleaning any dark green areas.
- Throat Chakra – Consider singing, expressing, or writing a diary showing all of your emotions and thoughts. During meditation, image a blue spiralling ball spinning clockwise.
- Third Eye Chakra – Meditation is the best ways to open this chakra point. During meditation, imagine the colour of indigo spiralling clockwise cleaning any dark spots.
- Crown Chakra – Prayer and meditation allow you to connect to the higher power. You can also imagine a violet coloured ball spiralling clockwise.
To add the chakra glitter, imagine your entire body being flushed with white and a golden ray of light. Let go of all your worries and stress, and re-connect to a higher power.
About Our Alternative Complimentary Medicine News and Review Columnist
Julie Rammal is an International Celebrity Personal Trainer, Yoga and Pilates Pro, and a leading holistic fitness and Ayurvedic practitioner. She has trained some of the biggest stars and Royal families in the middle east. Therefore, it is no wonder she is called, “The Middle East Princess of Holistic Fitness.”
Growing-up in over 40 countries, Julie has helped thousands of people to find themselves by connecting back to their body and mind. Her diverse fitness background in: Aerobics, dance, gymnastics, Pilates and Yoga have led her to create the first holistic fitness dvd that focuses on changing, connecting, and training the body and mind together in a 2-week program to make you younger, firmer, and slimmer! Her recently produced DVD, “IN LIGHT OF CHANGE” (52 minutes, www.jsport.co) was a huge hit seller.
Julie demonstrates a variety of fitness moves inspired by aerobics, primal movements, stretching, Yoga and Pilates. She honors the mind and body. Julie focuses on spreading her messages of natural holistic fitness, health, and motivation to inspire our current and next generation to connect to a healthier and naturally fitter, stress free population.
Disclaimer: The information published in this column are based on the author’s own professional and personal knowledge, and opinion. This information and opinion are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any manner. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition and consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on InShape News.
One thought on “GLITTERING CHAKRA’S: CLEANING YOUR CHAKRAS”